IT IS COMPULSORY TO WEAR A MASK WHEN ENTERING THE CLINIC UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN WHEN PICKING UP PRESCRIPTIONS.
NuaCell COVID-19 Update
Clinic open for emergency appointments, prescription and medicine collection:
Tuesday 22/09/2020 – 09:00 am until 5:00 pm
Wednesday 23/09/2020 – 09:00 am until 5:00 pm
Saturday 26/09/2020 – 09:00 am until 5:00 pm
We would like to update you on the current status of NuaCell clinic as we negotiate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, NuaCell clinic will be closed for normal services until further notice as part of our national plan to prevent the spread of the virus.
If you plan to collect a prescription or treatment, you must contact the clinic ahead of time via email on [email protected] to ensure that your product or prescription is ready, and arrange a collection time.
New emergency legislation allows a Doctor to send your e-presciption via email to your designated Pharmacy. If you would like your prescription to be repeated or created, please send this instruction via email to [email protected] and make sure to include the names of the items as well as the full address of the Pharmacy receiving your e-prescription. This instruction must be in writing via email as part of your medical record keeping.
If you would like to contact the clinic regarding collections, appointments or anything else, please do so via email, using the address [email protected]
We will continue to provide you with updates as we progress over the coming days and weeks.
If you are attending the clinic for appointment, you must adhere to the following procedures:
1. Wear a jacket that can be removed, and is easily wiped down.
2. Enter the clinic as normal, all bells, handles and surfaces are disinfected after every client.
3. Keep hands in your pockets and maintain a distance of 1m from other people as much as possible.
4. Register at the front desk and clean hands using sanitizer provided.
5. Where possible, you will be directed straight to a consultation room, efforts will be made to prevent client interactions.
6. Remove your jacket in the consultation room.
7. You may be given a scrub top, face mask and hair net to wear.
8. The doctor and staff will follow a strict hygiene protocol when interacting with you.
9. After consultation, use the hand sanitizer once again at the front desk.
10. We would ask that payment is completed by card or bank transfer where possible.
Further policies at NuaCell:
- All visits to the clinic are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, there is no walk in service.
- You must attend your appointment alone, do not bring other people to accompany you unless otherwise instructed
- If you are collecting prescriptions or medication, please call ahead to ensure your order is ready, to arrange an appropriate collection time, and pay in advance if possible
Telomere Testing at NuaCell In the world of aging and longevity, we are starting to look deeper and deeper into our biology and physiology in the search for answers to questions we all have about getting older, degeneration, illness, disease and our own...
Injuries are part of life. Aches, pains, breaks and sprains, injuries are a part of life for nearly everyone. Whether you’re an elite level career athlete, a casual exercise enthusiast or a relatively inactive individual, time takes a toll on our bodies....
The Benefit of Podcasts? Thanks to modern technology, there are so many different ways to equip yourself with all of the information you need when it comes to making a decision about your health. On of the more recent ways of accessing a huge amount of...